[Sca-cooks] Frog's eggs?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 21 23:13:48 PDT 2008

======
I've made milk-and-wheat frumenty at a feast, but it's kind of a pain...
if you don't stir it constantly, it catches and burns.  But now, I'm
wondering if you can cook that in the oven...?  After all, it works with
rice.

--
Antonia di Benedetto Calvo

Frog's eggs?  I've done it a couple of times.  It's a pain to make, but
crock pots have worked well for me.

Bear
=======

Huh? What do "Frog eggs" have to do with this? What do you mean by
"it"? Frog's eggs or frumenty?

While I do have this file for those interested:
frogs-msg         (20K)  4/29/06    Medieval and period frog recipes.