[Sca-cooks] Frumenty recipe

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Aug 22 12:33:51 PDT 2008

That 1893 Columbian Exposition was about nothing, if not about
American Enterprise. I am pretty sure I have at least one if not more
hard copies of this boxed someplace too. The Victorian Age and
the Midwest angle -- I am sure they are someplace along with Dr. Chase.
http://digital.lib.msu.edu/projects/cookbooks/html/authors/author_chase.html

Johnnae