[Sca-cooks] flavoured canned tuna?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 12:52:24 PDT 2008

Audrey Bergeron-Morin mentioned:
<<< I often bring a sandwich, fruits, bagels, nuts... a can of flavoured
canned tuna has made a few quick lunches as well.>>>

Maybe because I don't have kids or don't look close enough at the
canned meats section (I do love canned anchovies and sardines and
mussels and clams), but I don't think I've heard of "flavoured canned
tuna".

What flavors are these? Apple, orange, cherry? Or do you mean they
are packed in sauce other than salad or olive oil? such as the
sardines packed in tomato paste or mustard sauce?  I'm trying to
withhold judgement, but these don't sound too appetizing.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com