[Sca-cooks] King/insult? was: Cooks within the SCA

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:22:35 PDT 2008

I once heard a quote (from the Mack Brown, the local football coach/god
giving advice on marriage) that I think can be applied to a lot of
situations:

"It doesn't matter what you said. What matters is what she heard. If she
heard something you didn't mean to say, apologize and try again instead of
trying to convince her that she heard wrong."

I think if more people adopted that attitude, the world might be a better
place.

Just my two farthings worth,
Ysabeau