[Sca-cooks] cacao nibs

Beth Ann Bretter ladypeyton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 12:55:16 PDT 2008

In retrospect it makes a ton of sense, it's just not something I ever considered before, and not something they covered in the Hawaiian television program or that I remember them covering in the several thousand Hershey's tours I took as a child.

But then, I doubt I was really paying attention to anything more than the free chocolate at Hershey's! ;^D

Peyton