[Sca-cooks] lamb at feast (was: fish at feast)

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Aug 27 05:57:49 PDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 12:05 AM,  <drakey at internode.on.net> wrote:

> $8/lb a pound!!!!!
>  Oh my god... We get nice legs of lamb here for about $2.5/lb... And
> you can get a whole side of mutton for about $20...
>  Drakey - come to Lochac, the lamb capital of the SCA :)

(After much snippage, because SOMEBODY forgot to turn of his html)

I've actually considered that, just because I like lamb so well. I
suspect, however, that if I finally get things here arranged the way I
want them, and the major part of the food into R&M's freezer, instead
of in mine, I'll buy and butcher an entire lamb for my personal lamb
addiction. Should cost between $100 to $120, even so.

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard