[Sca-cooks] my dad

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Wed Aug 27 13:00:44 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone,
May I please ask for prayers.  My dad has not been well for a while
and was recently diganosed with possibly 2 kinds of cancer.
I just heard from my sister.  The good news is that my dad does not
have pancreatic cancer. The not so good news is that he has bone
cancer in his hip and pelvis. More to the point, he has no hip left.
On September 8th the doctors are going to operate and try to replace
his hip. The operation is iffy because of complications to his
situation.  I will be going down to Philly right after Labor Day and
staying through the operation.

I am so not ready to lose my dad.

Many thanks!
Phillipa