[Sca-cooks] Yes, the Florilegium is down

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 28 09:37:11 PDT 2008

<<< Can anyone access the Florilegium? I haven't been able to for about
the last 24 hours, neither at work nor at home... >>>

Thank you Phlip and Alix (Audrey) for emailing me. I'm just now
getting on email and it sometimes takes me a while before I get to my
SCA-Cooks digests, so the email helps.

Yes, the Florilegium appears to be down. I have left a voice mail
message with my web host. Unfortunately, being a stereotypical
programmer type, he tends to work nights and sleep til late in the
day, so I'm not sure how soon he will see the message and get the
server rebooted, or fix whatever the problem is.

Also, the cell phone number that Phlip left her message on
(512-731-4014) doesn't work. I got an iPhone in mid-July and the new
number for it is: 512-949-9745. I need to turn off the old cell phone
number, but I've been considering changing the new cell phone to the
old number, since I have *that* one memorized.

I have considered setting up a periodic polling of the Florilegium
from home, or now maybe my iPhone, to check whether it is online and
to alert me if it isn't. Unfortunately, I haven't done so yet since
this happens infrequently.

My apologies for any inconvenience this is causing. If you need
something now, if you will email me, I can send out any of the files
to you my email from home.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas