[Sca-cooks] Period Japanese or other oriental soup recipes

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Aug 29 23:01:39 PDT 2008

What about Welsh Laver Bread? Seaweed loaf.
I was just in Cardiff for business and they sell it everywhere and
claim that it is one of the oldest food products of Wales.
I have some modern recipes but wonder how old it really dates to.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com