[Sca-cooks] food laws

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 30 22:27:28 PDT 2008

Stefan:
A capybara is a very large rodent, I believe it is native to South and
possibly Central America. About as large as a medium-sized pig, as I recall.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capybara
Kinda cute, actually... I wonder if any of the big ones were native to
Florida? We had a lot of very large mammals in Florida, from the blurb on
Fossil Vertebrates of Florida it's a distinct possibility, have to look it
up.
Ok, that's enough channeling the geologist-in-training, I'm going to bed
now. Hold a good thought for those in the path of Gustav.
Cheers,
Isabella de la Gryffin

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine