[Sca-cooks] Period Japanese or other oriental soup recipes

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Aug 31 19:39:57 PDT 2008

To all those on this list who supplied information and documentation
assistance to my son,

Greetings and much thanks.

My son's soup won honorable mention at the Barony of Bright Hills
Trial by Fire competition.  The judges comments included several
compliments.  The first was that they plan to use his soup in a
future event lunch.  The second was that judges previous did not like
this kind of soup.  Now they do.  My son has been asked to come back
next year and cook again and the judges want to see him in the
kitchen more at future events.

The assistance given was gratly appreciated.  He is already planning
his next entry.

HL Sindara Lind Rachael of the Falconshield
Chaim's proud mother.