[Sca-cooks] "nut free building"

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 15 19:40:21 PDT 2008

LOL Well leave it to you to whip out the creative question...
Our school simply lists it as "Peanuts and Tree Nuts." And yes we admit
that we try... admitting and warning that we could never catch ALL
incidents but we TRY harder than alot of places.  I can 98% guarantee
that the kitchen is Nut Free (and Peanut Free.) And that percentage is
so that I have a safety net... ;P

Nichola