[Sca-cooks] fish at feasts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 22 22:13:57 PDT 2008

De declared:

<<< Take the "no one will eat fish" or "fighters only want meat" with
a cup of
salt.

One year I autocrated, I also assisted the Head Cook. We serve fish
(pickled
herring - appetizers, broiled salmon- 2nd coarse). People ate it all,
even
the fighters. The only leftovers we had was the bashed neeps, fattigmann
cookies and strawberry pudding. The latter two went to the post
revel. >>>

Did you pickle your own herring? Or did you buy it already pickled?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com