[Sca-cooks] Non-Pennsic SCA activities?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Aug 6 12:28:20 PDT 2008

Slowly working on the combination kit and A&S project for fall Crown here,
which means I am doing embroidery and will need to start sewing the
clothing part of it Real Soon Now. The entire kit for both of us will be
cotte with embroidery for cuffs and neckline, underwear, hose, shoes,
belt, belt goodies, etc. Anything else SCA is pretty much on hold until
after all the Crown stuff is done. ;-)

Then there's the kitchen remodel which is going to take up the rest of my
brain until that's done. New granite baking counter! TWO ovens! New
6-burner gas cooktop! Wheee!!!!

Margaret FitzWilliam
Nordskogen
Northshield