[Sca-cooks] Non-Pennsic SCA activities?

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 16:41:04 PDT 2008

I am headed out of the desert of central Atenveldt to the northern (cooler)
part of the Kingdom for an event called Highland Wars. My husband and I are
really looking forward to our time "up north" and have rented a cabin in
Flagstaff for the weekend. Tomorrow we start by driving quite a ways to some
property we have near the Petrified Forest and then to Flagstaff by supper
time. We'll have to decide between East Indian, sushi and steak (my favorite
Flagstaff restaurants). So a little bit SCA and a little bit tourist-time.

Cecily