[Sca-cooks] weird question - honey fast???

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 00:36:53 PDT 2008

I should think that honey would be considered in the same category as milk.
Both are animal products, but not flesh.  However, as Master A says, logic
does not always apply.  Having been raised Baptist, and having been a Wiccan
sole practitioner for most of my adult life, I know very little about
Catholic dietary restrictions.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein