[Sca-cooks] Dredge?

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 00:53:54 PDT 2008

Since we are to pare them and core them but not to slice them, I should
think it would be a rather tall coffin, and there would be a lot more air
space than if we sliced them, so a lot of room for sugar to settle into.  I
like the idea of filling the core of apples with butter.
And I'd agree with Dragon that a "moderate" oven would be 300 to 325
degrees.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein