[Sca-cooks] Bean Recipe

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 21:16:13 PDT 2008

I don't know if you will need to modify the following recipe for your low
carb diet, since I've never tried one, but it is mighty tasty.

1 can beans (Great Northern, Lima, Kidney, etc.)
Quarter cup of chopped onion
Quarter cup of chopped celery
Quarter cup of chopped sweet green (bell) pepper
3 Tbs. Mayonnaise
Salt
Pepper

Drain and rinse beans. Add chopped veggies.  Stir in mayonnaise.  Season to
taste with the salt and pepper.  Chill.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein

  By this I mean recipes