[Sca-cooks] OOP More schools ban Peanut Butter

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 15 07:33:18 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
LOL Right you are.... Total Ban IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
WHY?  Simple the employees of said school are humans and thus fallible...
(read idiots) so that makes the job for those of us that are fairly
dilligent at reading the lables all that much harder... But it doesn't make
us bitter or anything.... <BEG>

Nichola  > > > > > > > > >

YIKES!!  School employees are idiots because they are human?  Because there
lives aren't absorbed with hypervigilance about allergens on food labels?
Man, how do you really feel :o)

I would sure do everything I could to avoid sending my child to an
institution of leanring staffed completely with idiots.  Then, I don't have
kids in school or significant allergies that cannot be managed with
dyphenhydramine and/or epi-pen.

niccolo difrancesco