[Sca-cooks] Cooking steaks was Re: lethal drinks

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 16 21:19:06 PDT 2008

**This is made up since I don't personally know Hrothny...**
The Book on etiquette then was placed in it's proud home... as her new
booster seat.....
She of course went on to be a fine food critic and a grand gourmet.... LOL
The chef is currently enjoying his job as the dish boy in a different
restaurant.
Congressman Whitty (The Waiter) is in his 3rd term in Washington...

Nichola