[Sca-cooks] kitchen tips

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Aug 19 13:37:53 PDT 2008

A coffee urn (or a glass coffeepot and burner) are good for keeping things
warm.

Rice cooker. 'nough said.

Those hot/cold thermal tote bags you get at the grocery store are a great
help, especially in keeping trays warm while staging.

Always put a lid or tinfoil over the huge pot of water on the stove, or it
will never boil (I always forget this one, and my number one always
reminds me).

toodles, margaret