[Sca-cooks] Cookbook Collection Going to Penn

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 11:03:44 PDT 2008

I was thinking that they should have mentioned Aresty too.
Then I thought maybe the article was just mentioning the recent additions.

http://www.library.upenn.edu/exhibits/rbm/aresty/aresty1.html

Or maybe how soon they forget?
Her books were donated in 1996.
http://www.library.upenn.edu/portal/Aresty/
Or maybe her collection is too small--
"Mrs. Aresty's collection of cookbooks spans five centuries and
represents most of the world's cultures. It includes 576 book and 13
manuscript titles."

Johnnae