[Sca-cooks] kitchen tips

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 18:29:47 PDT 2008

The cooks were so far removed from the hall  and the level
of discontent from there having been no food served after hours
of sitting at table that I don't know if anyone would have cared.
But then tossing the nobility who were doing the ordering out of the
hall would have been memorable.
I do remember that one of the great lines for years afterward
was along the lines of  "time to order in the pizza."

Johnnae