[Sca-cooks] Subject: Re: kitchen tips

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Thu Aug 21 12:41:05 PDT 2008

Take the "no one will eat fish" or "fighters only want meat" with a cup of
salt.
One year I autocrated, I also assisted the Head Cook. We serve fish (pickled
herring - appetizers, broiled salmon- 2nd coarse). People ate it all, even
the fighters. The only leftovers we had was the bashed neeps, fattigmann
cookies and strawberry pudding. The latter two went to the post revel.

De