[Sca-cooks] salmon tartlet recipe

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 20:45:17 PDT 2008

Yes, that's totally my fault too. The archive has since been moved but I'm
fixing the last of the links. My old internet provider decided they didn't
need to keep my website up through the end of my subscription to their
services, cancelling everything when we called to cancel our service (never
mind that we were paid through the end of the month, darnit). I'll be sure
to post the new link soon, probably early next week if the fates smile upon
me.

iasmin
List Mom, MKCooks
Guardian of Lost Socks, Scared Cats, and the MKCC Files