[Sca-cooks] kitchen tips

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 21 21:15:33 PDT 2008

With perhaps some sacrifice to authenticity, for heavy production
purposes, equal parts Wheatena (or other equivalent whole wheat cereal
such as fine bulgur) and Cream of Wheat are your friends. They cook
quickly and can even finish cooking off the flame in their own
residual heat in a large pot. You can then whisk the bejabbers out of
it, add milk, yolks, or whatever. The end result is, if not totally
indistinguidhable from the real, slow-cooked article, sure ain't
Minute Rice...

Adamantius

Sent from my iPod