[Sca-cooks] fish, was kitchen tips

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 21 22:17:34 PDT 2008

Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM) mentioned:
<<< I, too, served fish at feasts twice before we did the Virtual Feast.
I served a Catalan recipe using salmon - in a bitter orange sauce
with raisins, herbs, & spices - for the Mediterranean Tour feast, and
fresh tuna - very small amounts, 'cuz it's expensive, in a date sauce
- at my Greco-Roman feast. >>>

For those who might be interested:
Greco-Romn-fst-art(48K) 12/ 7/03    An SCA Greco-Roman feast by Urtatim.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Greco-Romn-Fst-art.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas