[Sca-cooks] Cookbook Collection Going to Penn...a question...

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 22 07:49:41 PDT 2008

We may be able to get in if we need to, via connections in the Culinary
Historians of Southern California.  However, this attitude on the part
of the Huntington is part of the reason why I intend to will my
collection to the Los Angeles Public Library instead.  The after-effects
of great fire at the Central Library of 1986 are still being felt, and
one of the collections that went up was their cookbooks.

Selene, CHSC board member