[Sca-cooks] flavoured canned tuna?

Lisa Sawyer ysabeau.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:10:41 PDT 2008

We have it in the little lunch packs at my grocery store. I have a lunch
pack of lemon pepper in my desk now for emergencies.

I first saw them in Germany about 12 years ago. I guess they are just now
making it to the States. In Germany, they had a variety of flavors that I
wouldn't normally associate with tuna like Thai Spice and curry. I never had
the gumption to try them. Too many other cool foods that I liked better.

Ysabeau