[Sca-cooks] cacao nibs

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Mon Aug 25 07:09:30 PDT 2008

I've eaten chocolate bars with cacao nibs in them, and they seemed to add a
certain depth of flavor and, yes, a certain minor grittiness, much like
eating coffee beans.  Nuts have a smoother feel to me, personally.  I've
never eaten nibs solo, though....Would be fun to try, just for the
experience!
--Maire