[Sca-cooks] 2009 Leeds Food History Symposium

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 26 07:39:10 PDT 2008

I am hoping to be over for Ivan Day’s pie and pastry course (21-22 March)
and then staying around for the Hampton Court cookery sessions at Easter
(10-13 April).  However, I’ve been asked to speak (oh, flatter me, do!) at
the Calontir Cook’s Collegium which is the same weekend as the Leeds
Symposium.  So, for myself, I hope (no plane reservations yet) to be in the
UK for about a month, but not for the Symposium.  I’d be glad to meet up
with anyone and chat about comfits - or make some - or whatever!

Alys K.

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com
http://home.netcom.com/~alysk