[Sca-cooks] lamb at feast (was: fish at feast)

drakey at internode.on.net drakey at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 26 21:05:42 PDT 2008

}$8/lb a pound!!!!!
 Oh my god... We get nice legs of lamb here for about $2.5/lb... And
you can get a whole side of mutton for about $20...
 Drakey - come to Lochac, the lamb capital of the SCA :)
 On Wed 27/08/08 11:45 AM , "S CLEMENGER" sclemenger at msn.com sent:
 We have problems like that with fish, as well.  We're waaay too
landlocked
 for fish to be cheap here, let alone fresh.  Lamb, on the very rare

 occasions I've seen it for sale, starts at like $8/lb.
 -Maire