[Sca-cooks] woodworking for camp

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 14:18:14 PDT 2008

Ilsebet mentioned:
<<< I've got several ideas in the works right now. My Lord Husband
and I have been plotting several pieces of woodworking to enhance our
camp experience (and try, try, try to get rid of plastic tubs and
tables). >>>

I don't know your carpentry skills, but I just added a pair of files
to the HOME, SWEET HOME section of the Florilegium. Perhaps these
might be of interest?

6-board-chest-art (14K)  7/24/08    "Building a Six Board Chest
Patterned After
                                        the Mastermyr Find" by Lady
Stephanie
                                        Lilburn.
Gothic-Bench-art  (14K)  8/ 2/08    "A Simple Gothic Bench" by Master
Dafydd ap
                                        Gwystl.

I hope to be adding a few more similar files in the near future.

There are also several files on woodworking and wood in the CRAFTS
section.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas