[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored? (was RE: Vegetarian & Vegans was Re: lethal drinks)

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 12:23:37 PDT 2008

Currently, in Atlantia, not only is the feast usually priced separately, but
camping stuff is as well...so you'll have a day-trip price, a feast price,
and a separate fee if you want to camp...and often an even more separate fee
if you want to stay in a cabin.  I can't recall ever seeing one that was
all-inclusive.

Kiri