[Sca-cooks] Offboard/Onboard/court bored?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 11 20:57:12 PDT 2008

Euriol mentioned:

<<< It is rare to find an "all-inclusive" fee structure since from an
Exchequer's perspective the monies have to be reported separately. >>>

I believe you are in the West Kingdom? At what level are you seeing
this requirement? Baronial? Kingdom? or is it an SCA rule? I don't
remember this ever coming up before, but then I've never been even
the baronial Exchequer, so I may not have read the associated set of
rules that this is in.

And although rare, all-inclusive events do occasionally get done in
Ansteorra and elsewhere.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------