[Sca-cooks] Crown Tourneys

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 17:34:59 PDT 2008

Western Crown Tourneys actually have quite a good turnout.  The largest one that I recall had around 62-63 fighters on the list, there are other tourneys that will draw smaller crowds but the average tends to be around 40 or so.  We get regular updates from a friend who participates as we are on the other coast now.

As obligatory food content I was able to enjoy two of Urtatim's day boards during the Mists Principality tourneys and they were delightful.  That and some friends dayboards here gave me great ideas for my own luncheon repast for tourney events.  All easy to handle finger foods that I can deliver periodically to my husband while he marshalls.  Protein and hydration GOOD!  Delivered with a pretty smile and a kiss even BETTER!  He never gets that kind of service at home.  <grin>

Eibhlin

<<<snippage from Gunthar's words>>>