[Sca-cooks] dish washing

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 23:38:55 PDT 2008

Audrey commented:

<<< Welcome to the club ;-) I'm something of a semi-official
dishwasher -
but only *after* feast. I want to eat sitting down, but as soon as the
last course is served, I'll rush to the kitchen for cleanup. Cleanup
shouldn't be the cook's job... they deserve a break after all that
cooking...>>>

Yes, my lady wife, Alina, would rather be in the kitchen scrubbing
the dishes than sitting through court in the hall.

And while the cook's deserve a break, they should have someone
available to answer questions and give directions.  There was a
recent event, not in our barony, where all the cooks disappeared and
there was no one to tell the dishwasher(s) which pots had food to be
kept, which were to be dumped, which pots were owned by the hosting
barony or individuals or were the site's. It was also interesting
that none of the clean-up staff was from the hosting barony.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com