[Sca-cooks] Cranberries

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Fri Dec 5 03:16:13 PST 2008

>I frequently soak dried fruit in wine before using them in recipes...one
>memorable one was a Japanese recipe that called for dried apricots that had
>been reconstituted in sake.  MMMmmmmmmmm.  The apricots were wonderful, but
>the apricot-infused sake was to die for!
>
>Kiri

Try cutting the end off a cantaloupe, scooping out the seeds and
filling it with home brewed anisette (or a mix of that and water if
you don't want to use that much anisette). The melon is wonderful,
and the melon-flavored anisette to kill for! There is much to be said
for soaking fruit in brew (G).

Morgana yr Oerfa
--
Wit is educated insolence. -Aristotle, philosopher (384-322 BCE)