[Sca-cooks] Request for resource help

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 16:57:54 PST 2008

Kateryn de Develyn asked:

<<< Okay, at a recent fundraiser I promised to create an individual
feast cookbook based on the winner's personnae. Wouldn't you know -
its not someone who's late period. No, I got a 9th C. Anglo-Saxon.
So, I'm a little short of research material for that particular era. >>>

I think others have pretty well covered the books about food
available for this culture, but taking a look at this file in the
FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium might have something else:

fd-Anglo-Saxn-msg (28K)  6/25/06    Food of Anglo-Saxon England.