[Sca-cooks] Marinated turkey

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 09:52:09 PST 2008

¿What is that 'marinated turkey'? In my life I have never seen it. Lover
boy went out this am and went to the supermarket with our grand list for
Friday's dinner party and surprise bought marinated turkey??? =-O  Will
that kill my recipe? Should we take it back immediately or can I keep my
mouth shut and say what a dear he is as I hate supermarkets! I really
appreciate him going but sometimes people who are not doing the cooking
should not get involved in the cooks ingredients without the cook's advise.
Suey