[Sca-cooks] Hauviette's ebook on Turkish Cuisine

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 06:17:40 PST 2008

*Hauviette just told me about this...it's a really great deal on her ebook.
By now I have gone through the cd in its entirety and it is extremely well
done.  The recipes are wonderful and include videos demoing how to do some
of the more difficult aspects of several of the recipes.  I particularly
enjoyed the tour of the Topkapi Palace that is the intro to the ebook as
well as the description of each course and how it would have been served
that's part of the introduction to each group of recipes.  It is very
informative...and I believe each of you would enjoy it immensely.  It should
make us proud that an SCA cook has produced such a great work!

Kiri

Holiday discount on My new e-Cookbook*

Many people have said they wanted to buy my new eCookbook as gifts for the
holiday. To make that easier, my publisher and I have decided to offer a 15
percent discount on *Celebration at the Sarayi, *good until Dec. 19. To
purchase online, go to www.tecpublishing.com where there are online samples
from the book, or to my website, http://www.rencuisine.com/ (go to the
ebooks tab in the left column). When you select the "Add to Cart" to
purchase the book, enter the discount code DEC15 to receive 15 percent off
the CD or download. It's that simple!

And here's a tip for those of you with a website of your own. Sign up for
our affiliate program from the TEC Publishing website, follow the
instructions to place the purchase buttons on your web page, then buy the
book from your own site to earn an additional 15 percent commission, paid at
month's end. That's a full 30 percent off the retail price!

I know you and your friends will enjoy this interactive, multi-sensory time
travel back to 16th Century Istanbul to relive  the grand feasts held at
this crossroads of the ancient world. Now you can experience it and save!

Visit my website and join the mailing list for recipes, tips, hints and news
about my latest ventures!

Happy Holidays!

Chef Channon and TEC Publishing