[Sca-cooks] Brightening up the Holiday Season with a little Surrealism...

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 07:57:25 PST 2008

Hmmmmm...tell ya what.  If your gift recipients don't appreciate the meat
pies, etc., you can send them our way.  The only way we get that sort of
thing is either to order them...or wait for the last weekend in April when
the Southern MD Celtic Festival happens.  Or...I guess I could make them
myself!

Kiri