[Sca-cooks] Bericht vom Brotbacken 1602 and many other things online

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 17:47:41 PST 2008

emilio said:

<<< There is a  book on bread baking 1602 online here:
http://digital.slub-dresden.de/sammlungen/titeldaten/266984649/ >>>

I can't tell how long this document is or if there are any copyright
restrictions on using these copies or not, but if someone would like
to take on translating this volume or possibly others, I'd love to
host the translation in the Florilegium.  We seem to have so little
original period work on bread that anything like this sounds like it
would be of use or interest to many.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas