[Sca-cooks] *cough* Need recipe ideas

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 21:52:56 PST 2008

<<< It's shocking, the deceptive advertising practices those seeking a
simple, honest penis must go through... >>>

Yes, I think the medieval church had quite a lot to say about this
subject of false advertising. I think there are a few details in
these Florilegium files:
cosmetics-lnks    (10K)  4/18/06    Links to info on medieval
cosmetics and
                                        perfumes by Dame Aoife Finn
of Ynos Mon.
cosmetics-msg     (16K) 12/29/02    Period cosmetics.
hair-dyeing-msg   (12K)  9/ 4/01    Period hair bleaching and dyeing.
codpieces-msg     (15K)  8/28/04    Codpieces. Making and fitting them.

It's good that we no longer have a problem with this...

Oh yes, and since we seem to have a bit of a cough going around.
cough-powder-art   (8K)  8/15/08    "A Powder for the Cough" by Lady
Elinor
                                        Strangewayes.

:-)
Stefan