[Sca-cooks] Christmas Dinner

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Thu Dec 25 22:04:25 PST 2008

I just got back from a wonderful tradition, dinner with friends that cook
:-)

The standard fare was back this year, and it was splendid:  mixed green
salad with oranges, red onion, and avocado with a fresh balsamic
vinaigrette; stewed lamb shank with tomatoes, lentils and orange zest over
mashed garlic Yukon gold potatoes and parsnips, and home made chocolate
truffles with coffee and Frangelico for dessert.  Oh, my god.  I am so
stuffed, and so happy!

Hope everyone had a grand Christmas Feast!

No cooking presents for me this year (at least not so far, although it is
just now the 1st  day, oh wait, now 2nd day of Christmas, and that may
change), but my blessings are many, including a puppy that is finally
housebroken!! Can't put a ribbon on that!  LOL

Happy Christmas to All!

Christianna