[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 26 19:06:45 PST 2008

Ok all joking aside my first suggestion would be to lie like hell....
The Company doesn't know how it was broken... and they can afford to
replace one to one thousand knives... after that well.......
I have dropped many a knife straight down... and had a break, so a drop
is possible.
Sorry for the Callousness but it is a big company....
But if you are to honest for that.... have that baby ground down and you
have a new pairing knife...

:::::Joke Mode On:::::
Suggestion (with apologies to Elizabeth...)
Step One Replace Wife.
Step Two Replace Knife.

:::::Joke Mode Off:::::

Hey have you thought about his and her Knife blocks/sets?  That is what
works for us....
I have My Henkles that my son and I use (he's 6 1/2 btw and Knows proper
knife handling) ((Sorry Elizabeth))
And Anastasia has her knives in her block.... (Miracle Blade II) ((Cuts
through an aluminum can and then a tomato...))
(((Why the HELL would anyone try to cut through and Aluminum CAN???)))

Anyways....

She's happy, we're happy and we still share knives... (she uses my 2
1/2" pairing knife and I use her bread knife)  ((That sucker will slice
some bread!!!!))
The child prefers the Henkles as he says that they cut better and
easier.  (I personally have to leave the room since he prefers the
CLEAVER method rather than the much safer point down up and down
method...)
Little Dude can process some veggies though!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with the knife!!!!!!!!!!

Nichola