[Sca-cooks] Successful food holiday

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Dec 26 20:14:46 PST 2008

Unfortunately the recipes are in fill folders or in my head.
Next year all TEN years will be in a cookbook and I will share any
you are interested in.
Also since they are for 60 the proportions need to be re-done for a
smaller dinner party.
If there are one or two of the below you are interested in I will
work it up this week while we cook and share them here.

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com