[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Sat Dec 27 20:37:25 PST 2008

OK...
...Say you buy a Trader Joes  1# bar of chocolate and you want to
break it apart into pieces. And if you don't get some chocolate into
your mouth soon, your brains will explode.... what else do you use
but a tip of a knife??   (Don't smack me, I am just asking.)
Phillipa

ps....... You can send email from an iPod??????