[Sca-cooks] A Knife Problem

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 01:42:31 PST 2008

My first reaction wouldn't be to use a knife.  If I was jonesing so badly for chocolate, I might slip and cut myself.  My tool of choice would be the
broad side of my meat tenderizer.  It would act just like a hammer and break it into a lot of lovely pieces.  I know, because I have done this many times, not with TJ's chocolate, but with the Ghirardelli chunks you can buy.

Huette