[Sca-cooks] Divinity-like candy from Nostradamus

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 20:33:25 PST 2008

> I hope that was better than a burn.

it had cooled by then and solidified in a pointy hook.  When i tried to clean up the mess post-divinity making the tip of the hook sliced about 1/8 inch deep by about 1/2 inchl long into the back of the right index finger just below the fingernail.  Looks a lot like a glass cut.  even flayed the skin toward the end.

is OK ... just ... never cut myself on candy before......

cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.